TAC Claims Melbourne - Nowicki Carbone
NOWICKI CARBONE, TAC Claims Melbourne is an amalgamation of two experienced partners - Harry Nowicki and Tony Carbone, providing legal services including: TAC and Workcover claims, public liabilty, transport accidents and medical negligence.
Harry Nowicki began his own firm as a sole practitioner in 1989. In that year he was appointed as a lawyer to the Victorian branch of the Transport Workers Union. Since then he has consistently dealt with plaintiff personal injury litigation on behalf of the union members and for the greater community.
Tony Carbone was in practice as Carbone & Co Lawyers since 1989 running a successful law firm.
In 2000, Nowicki Carbone, TAC Claims Melbourne was formed and it now has over 50 staff and is still growing strong.
At Nowicki Carbone, TAC Claims Melbourne we are an enthusiastic, experienced, evolving and compassionate firm. Our team have chosen to be plaintiff lawyers and often times represent the people that no one else will. We are passionate about fighting for justice and ensuring our clients are compensated accordingly. So, if you are looking for a professional and reliable law firm that specialise in TAC Claims, give Nowicki Carbone, TAC Claims Melbournea call today on
1300 465 875.
Compensation for injuries suffered in transport accidents, which includes cars, motorcycles, trains, trams, buses and bicycles.
Compensation is provided by the Transport Accident Commission (TAC), established by the Victorian State Government.
Compensation is in accordance with the Transport Accident Act 1986 (VIC).
What needs to be proven?
You are entitled to make a claim against TAC irrespective of the cause of the accident.
If you are in need of personal injury lawyers, work injury lawyers, accident injury lawyers, superannuation lawyers, or medical negligence lawyers, then here are some of the reasons why Nowicki Carbone, TAC Claims Melbourne can help you:
Here are some of the reasons why:
- We are a team of real people dedicated to helping clients who genuinely require assistance on a *No Win No Charge basis.
- We encourage settlement as an alternative to litigation, consistent with our commitment to achieve the BEST result for our clients in the fastest amount of time.
- We pride ourselves on working together as a team, focusing on a common goal; ensuring our clients are looked after every step of the way through their claim.
- We are a multi-lingual law firm.
- We are an experienced, friendly, compassionate, accessible and caring law firm genuinely dedicated to helping injured people.
- We are a developing and dynamic firm, with a fantastic mix of bright professionals.
- We have three convenient office locations in Melbourne City, St Albans and Thomastown.
- We often represent injured people other law firms refuse to.
- If you can't come to us, we can come to you - just ask when you call.